Saturday, April 24, 2010

The Living Corpse

If you're wondering what I was working on for a couple of months last year, check this out. It's all I could show. It's based on an indie comic series about a conscious zombie. It's going to be in stereoscopic 3D and may be released later this year. Some of the scenes I have seen were pretty neat! Can't wait to see the finished product.

So here's the face I've been staring at while working last year:


I worked on the lighting and texturing in this particular shot. Also, I did do some textures for many of the characters and tested out some lighting techniques in a few scenes. We primarily used Lightwave. I also used Mudbox, BodyPaint 3D, Photoshop, and Modo(for minor UV fixes). My favorite part was working on the numerous zombies' textures and shading. They were so fun to work on!

2 comments:

rapscallion said...

hei! cool! hehe... actually, you did work on this shot :o it was one of your first heavy duty lighting tests...

When I submitted a few images to our 'boss', he said they all looked nice, but he asked me if I still had this image on file somewhere, 'cuz he really loved it - so I put in the final version of the character mesh, added a little facial expression, and tuned up your lighting just a little bit...

so there ya' go!

...jpr...

Miko said...

Nice, that shot did look familiar but the details threw me off. Looks better!